I first made this for my grandparent's 12.5 year anniversary. My sister made the cake. Remember the cakes she made for her daughter's first birthday and for our parents' anniversary? You can check out more of her amazing, edible creations here.
It was a wonderful day with family and I was glad I could contribute something yummy.
1 3/4 cups flour
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup baking cocoa
1/2 cup butter
1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, divided
1 pkg. Skor bits
1. Combine flour, sugar, and cocoa. Cut in butter until it looks like course crumbs.
2. Stir in eggs and set aside 1 1/2 cups of mixture for topping.
3. Press remaining mixture into a greased 9 x 13' baking pan.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 6-8 minutes or until set.
5. In a saucepan, combine sweetened condensed milk and 1 cup chocolate chips. Stir on low heat until melted. Spread over crust.
6. Sprinkle Skor bits over, reserving 1/4 cup.
7. Combine reserved crumb mixture and remaining chocolate chips. Carefully sprinkle over the Skor bits.
8. Bake for an additional 15-20 minutes.
9. Sprinkle remaining Skor bits over baked bars. Cool before cutting.
Don't forget to come back tomorrow, when we'll be trading blogs with Pumpkin Loves.
PS: Here's where we link up.