Here's what you need:
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 lb Italian smoked sausage
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (7 -10 ounce) bag of fresh baby spinach
- 1 large white onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1. Cook Pasta according to package2. Brown bite sized sausage links in oil on medium heat in a large skillet.3. Add onion garlic, salt, and red pepper flakes. Cook until onion is tender.4. Add tomatoes and spinach.5. Stir well until heated through.6. Serve over spaghetti or mix it all up.
PS: Here's where we link up.