Friday, July 6, 2012

Home-made Canvas Art

Filling up the walls of a new place with art can be a daunting task, especially when it is your first place and you don't have much art. For me it's been a process that has taken some time, and I've decorated with a mix of pictures and art.

One project I attempted was a little home-made canvas art. I picked up a couple of canvases from Michaels while they were on sale and just used some craft paint from the dollar store.

I mixed together a couple of blue paints together to cover the complete canvas. And then to add some decorative detail and turned my paint brush upside down and dipped the end in silver paint to dot a dotted design across both canvases.



It was such a simple project, but it was something easy that I could paint, and it is something artistic that I can hang on the walls.



Happy Crafting,

PS: Here's where we link up.

1 comment:

  1. I love simple projects! Thanks for sharing at the Pomp Party! Pinning to our Pomp Party board!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...