Friday, August 10, 2012

Back to School Binder

I know, how can I!?!?! I shouldn't be mentioning school because that means that summer is almost over. I have had a fantastic summer so far, but I am looking forward to classes once again. With some left over fabric and an old binder, I now have a binder that looks cute for college.

I started with an old binder I had around the house and some left over fabric I had used here.
I cut the fabric a bit wider than the binder.
Then I used Gaff Tape (tape used by technicians to tape down cables and cords). As I was taping, I made sure that the binder would still close and open and that the fabric wasn't too tight.
I love how it turned out and I can't wait to use this at school.

Happy Crafting,

PS: Here's where we link up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...