Monday, June 18, 2012

Gift Wrapping: Gift Bag

Gift wrapping is an art form. I love the look of perfectly wrapped presents under the Christmas tree. However, I don't usually have wrapping paper for occasions other than Christmas in my house. For birthdays and the like I prefer using gift bags. I love them so much because they are reusable and quick to use. Here's a great way to wrap your next present.
Place the tissue paper on the table in front of you.
Grab the middle point of the tissue with one hand.
With your other hand, gently smooth out the tissue paper.
Place in your gift bag and repeat until you have the desired look. For my bags I used two pieces of tissue paper.

Happy Crafting,

PS: Here's where we link up.

2 comments:

  1. Love pretty gift bags all lined up at a party. :)

    Visiting from Serendipity and Spice.

    PS - I'm hosting a giveaway this week!:
    http://makingitfeellikehome.blogspot.com/2012/06/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter wrapped a gift yesterday and tried to make it look pretty and used 10 sheets of tissue paper! ha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...